Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Welcome

Welcome. I am a wine enthusiast with a strong love for the City of Edmonton. I have wine training but mostly a passion for the juice. Though I would not call myself an expert I would say that my experiences have developed a taste for great wine. As well I am surrounded by a network of wine connoisseurs, professionals, and collectors. It is what drew me toward wine in the first place; Enjoying it with friends and developing relationships. A good bottle of wine becomes a great bottle of wine with a friend.
Speaking of which, that is the reason i have started my blog. I am often phoned or texted by friends while they are in a liquor store asking "What wine should I buy?" My blog will help you pick a wine that will suit your occasion and assist you in finding value wines in your own neighborhood.  I will try to write as often as I can and maybe even have a few guest appearances from the wine experts here in this great city.


MMM Wine